Saturday, December 11, 2004

Debate Tit-for-Tat: Lesbos et La Vache

I am still a bit struck over Kerry's outting of Cheney's daughter.

Lynne Cheney is correct to stick it to Kerry for that cheap shot.

What if Bush had used similar tactics? How would the MSM respond? Let's surmise. (Yes, this is a petty response to a serious issue, but...):

SCHIEFFER: Both of you are opposed to gay marriage. But to understand how you have come to that conclusion, I want to ask you a more basic question. Do you believe homosexuality is a choice?

KERRY: We're all God's children, Bob. And I think if you were to talk to Dick Cheney's daughter, who is a lesbian, she would tell you that she's being who she was, she's being who she was born as. I think if you talk to anybody, it's not choice. I've met people who struggled with this for years, people who were in a marriage because they were living a sort of convention, and they struggled with it.

***

SCHIEFFER: Both of you are married. But to understand how you have come to
that conclusion, I want to ask you a more basic question. Do you believe that
procreation is the reason for marriage?

BUSH: We're all God's children, Bob. And I think if you were to talk to
John Kerry’s daughters, who are homely, they’d tell you that they’re happy to
have been brought into this world, even though they hit every branch on the way
down, when they fell out of the ugly tree. I'm comparatively blessed with my two
beautiful, spunky daughters.

I think if you talk to anybody, procreation is not always the man’s choice. Look at Kerry's second wife, Ter-eeza, who is not what we call a "hottie" down in Texas, who has selfishly refused to provide him with a child. However, she has a lot of money, and thus my opponent married her anyway, so that he can jet-set around the world, and party with supermodels when the cow isn’t around. I've met people who struggled with this for years, people who were in a marriage because they were living a sort of convention, and they struggled with it.


GET SMART SITES THAT LINK TO GRF